Friday, February 14, 2014

Have a Wonderful Weekend. Happy Valentine's Day!



I guess I'm going to have to change my weigh-in day, because I can never manage to wake up and weigh myself before the baby wakes up. I have a demanding little guy. When he's up, he's UP! He's ready to get out of his bed... {Screaming, yelling "mom," crying, pulling himself up and trying to figure out how to get of bed. Hopefully he never figures that out, cause that would be a long fall...} Anyway. You get the point. He wakes me up and I have to run in the kitchen to make a bottle and "rescue" him from his crib. I may not get to blog this weekend due to the overwhelming schedule I have. I'll update my weigh in when I get back... {not looking forward it...}


I'm pretty worried about weighing this week. My lovely husband brought home two {yes 2!} packages of Oreo's. My downfall. Luckily they are already gone, because he likes them just as much as I do. I also have a not-so-healthy brunch party tomorrow {it was planned FOREVER ago and I'm hosting...} where everyone is bringing yummy, fattening, breakfast food. Mmm. Then the celebration this weekend where I've heard there will be pizza and cake! Oy! It'll be okay. I'll try to remember portion control. I'll try not to go over board or to eat all the bad choices. I'm definitely going to be stricter when I get home. Getting back on tract and doing this! 

Get It Girl!

Well, it's Valentine's Day, today. Of course we can't go without talking about that! Happy Valentine's Day y'all. Hopefully you get to do something extra special with your honey. I love Valentine's Day, but it's not the only day I show my love. It's important to tell your honey how special they are, how much you love and adore them and how much you appreciate them every day! It's really the little things that mean so much more than a bouquet of flowers. 

So Samuel, let me tell you all the ways I love you and adore you. You're my forever and always. I fell in love with you all over again when you helped me with Baby S yesterday. He was being such a stinker and I was just exhausted. You came in like my knight in shining armor, swept him up in your arms, and whisked him away... giving me a much needed break. I didn't even have to tell you that I thought he should get a bath and relax. You did it all by yourself. You're such a good daddy. I know you work hard all day long every weekday, and to come home and work some more can not be easy. Thank you for all you do for Baby S and I. Thank you for always supporting me! Thank you for everything you do all day, every day to take care of us. It's not just today, but EVERYDAY, that I'm so thankful for you and Love you with all that I am. You're my special forever Valentine, but best of all my best friend and true love. I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment