Sunday, January 12, 2014

Short and Sweet



I felt like I was due for something short and sweet. No, I'm not talking about devouring dessert in a small amount of time (even though I am craving something sweet!). I'm talking about my posts! 

So, today was okay. I really wanted to have a "do whatever I want" day. Instead, I drank a slim fast for breakfast, had veggies with my {correctly portioned} spaghetti at lunch and didn't eat any of the garlic bread. For dinner I ate some celery with a ranch dip I made and a salad. I drank water and tea. I'm still a little hungry tonight, but I'm sipping on my water and praying I can fight the urge to "cheat."

I'm not sure if I like using that word "cheat." Maybe I'll expand on that tomorrow. 

Speaking of tomorrow... tomorrow is Monday and that means it's guilty pleasure BACHELOR day! My friends and I started a watch party. Thankfully they are also watching what they eat, so I will have healthy choices to snack on! YAY for good influences and good friends.

Alright, well, that's all for tonight! I'll leave you with this:


Today is the day that the LORD has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it! {Psalm 118:24}
Hopefully you enjoyed this beautiful Lord's day and made good choices. If you had a set back, tomorrow is a new day and you can do better! Forgive yourself and move forward. You can't change your past, you must live for today and strive to do your best in the future. 

God be with you until we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment