Friday, January 17, 2014

M.I.A, O.M.G, S.O.S, LOL



Just wanted to update everyone...

I might be M.I.A for the next couple of days. Baby S is sick and needing a lot of snuggles and cuddles. I can hardly put him down. 

It's really hard to balance everything sometimes.
Things feel like they get overwhelming when you have a child. Losing weight, taking care of the house, being healthy, being productive, taking care of a sick baby, trying to let the husband get rest on the weekend {he stayed up helping me with the baby last night, then had to wake up and go to work on little sleep}, grocery planning/shopping, couponing, saving money, staying on budget. I have a lot going on... {O.M.G.. breath}

I know I'm not the only busy mom out there. It's harder for me to stay on track when I feel the pressure or stress out though. All the worries of "tomorrow" get to me. I'm a worrier... I come by it honestly {Thanks mom}! You know how I said that emotions and stress are my triggers? It's really difficult for me to stay focused, not make excuses because I'm tired, and stay motivated. Sometimes it feels like auto-pilot or survival mode. {S.O.S} Like, I have to put "me" on the back burner and take care of family... business... life. 

Anyway...
I hate this defeatist attitude, but I'm just tired. 

In order to stay sane and not let everything go to crap {meaning my hard work thus far} I may have to skip a few days of posting. I'll be back though! Hope you will stick with me. I still need the help and support. Thanks y'all!



2 Corinthians 12:9-10,  Phil 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment