Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Photos for comparison



  In my first post, I told you my weight loss/gain story. I gave y'all some insight into my background and my history. I thought I would share real life photos of my journey throughout the years. Some of them are hard to look at, especially the pictures of present day me. I feel that if I'm honest about my journey, it will lead to better results. So, with nothing to hide and laying it all out on the table... without further ado.

In timeline order:


2005: 







2006:

 2008


2011:


2011-2012:

(Old picture I had posted on my Facebook in 2012. This is obviously no longer a "Now" picture. Left: Aug 2011, Right: July 2012.)

2012:




2013:


Present day 2014:



So, as you can see... I've had my ups and downs. My hope is to get back to my healthy self; to look and feel as good as possible! Thanks for stopping by.





1 comment:

  1. I tend to go up and down on the scales too, but other people don't seem to notice (or they are just polite). Photographic evidence is compelling and can be a great motivator!

    ReplyDelete