Monday, March 31, 2014

Today is the day!



Day One. Here we go...


Starting weight is at 228.5lbs.
So far so good today. I remember how hard the first few days were; getting your body on page with a lower caloric intake. I'm getting hungry about every 2 hours, but with the baby I'm managing to eat every 2.5-3 hours {which is still within the threshold.} Luckily my meal times are synchronizing up with Baby S's; it makes it easier to find the time {or to remember} to eat.

I'm hoping to hit some big goals! To make them, I need to set them:

  • Lose Get rid of 20 lbs.
  • "Lose" 10% of my current weight
  • Fit into my "fat clothes" {weird goal, I know, but at least I'll have clothes to wear! I have refused to purchase larger sizes because I never want to be this size again!}
  • Don't go off program {AKA "cheat"}
  • Drink the recommended amount of water daily
Ultimately my goals are:

  • Get rid of 80 lbs.
  • Fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes
  • Feel healthy, feel good
  • Look good, being comfortable in my own skin
  • Be able to keep up with Baby S
{Uhm, no thanks! I never intend on "finding" it.}

I'd love to get rid of the weight before the end of the year. I don't really like the idea of putting a time limit on it, because it took me longer than 8 months to put on the weight. Sometimes that number, 80, seems pretty daunting. It seems like it's so far away or I'll never get there. Then there are times when it's just a number. I know it will take time, but it's not impossible {especially with the help of TSFL}. Sometimes I feel certain, because of the faith I have in the program, that I will reach all of my goals. It's a nice feeling to have. That reassurance that I've done it before and I can do it again.

I also have the support of many friends and family around me. Not only those who are on program, but those who want me to be healthy, love me, and will be a voice of reason in my times of weakness. Thank you in advance for your continue support and for reminding me why I am doing this {and keeping me from making bad choices!}

I plan on taking a picture, a "normal" picture and a "weight loss" picture to track my progress. I'll share my "normal" picture with y'all when I get the chance to take it. I'll continue to update my weight and I'll be adding in updates on my over all inches lost as well.

Stay tuned! You won't wanna miss an amazing transformation...

No comments:

Post a Comment