Tuesday, March 11, 2014

FAIL



Hey everyone! Here's an update to how I've been completely failing myself and my health. UGH! I weighed in at 232lbs. at yesterday's weigh in. Yeah, I have pretty much given up on all attempts at healthy choices. I feel stupid even coming on here to admit this, but I told y'all I would be honest!
I have left over Medifast products when I was actively on program {with TSFL}. I'm thinking about just using the remaining products I have and using it as a jump start. I won't be able to buy more when I use it all, but I thought this might be a good way to kind of restart and commit. I'm also going to try to follow the program as closely as possible. Once the meals run out, I'm just going to try to choose healthy snacks, small portions, and continue eating the healthy dinners. I don't know if this will work at all, but it HAS to be better than what I'm doing now.

Wish me luck. Stick with me...

I'm not giving up yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment