Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Transformation Tuesday... Kind of...

  Yesterday was weigh in day, and I'm happy to report I have lost another 4 lbs! YEAH!! 8 pounds down total in 3 weeks. Not exactly where I wanted to be, but I'm still happy to be moving in a positive {or negative.. wink wink} direction. I buckled down with eating on time, no excuses! Also started measuring everything exact, ate "leaner and leanest" options for my lean and mainly ate the low carb options for my "green." Seems to have helped.


That puts me at 220.5lbs. I'll be happy to say goodbye to 220! I'll be even happier when I get to "ONE-derland."


I also took my measurements again last night {err, well... I have my husband measure me...} and the results from that was -3.5" {total loss}!!


  • Arms - 15"
  • Bust - 43.5" {-1.5"}
  • Waist - 45"  {-2"}
  • Hips - 50"
  • Thighs - 29"
I'm happy to see results, that's for sure! It stinks that I always have a hard time losing in my hip/thigh area. I mean, last time I did lose several inches in those areas {so I know it will happen eventually}, it just comes off more slowly than my waist. It's hard when my pants start falling off my waist, gapping in the back, but are still fitting through-out my hips and thighs. It stinks, but I suppose it's a "good" problem to have?!

Well, on Tuesday's, the typical thing to do on social media is show your #TT. HAHAHAHAHA! Uhm, yeah, I meant Transformation Tuesday!! You show how you've changed/transformed. My pictures aren't staggering yet, but since I still haven't taken my "Before" pictures... I thought I would share these:


It drives me bananas being in pictures! I'm so critical of my appearance! All I see, {besides all the fat...} and have recently been complaining about, are my "squinty" eyes! I'm so over-weight that my eyes appear to be closed {or almost closed} in some of my pictures. It's annoying and unattractive! So, no. I was not in mid-blink. HA!

Well, there you have it. This was full of updates!! I'm still going and I'm not going to stop until I reach my goal... {even if I don't meet all my time-frames, I'm still not giving up!}

No comments:

Post a Comment