Monday, April 14, 2014

Frustration



There is no one to blame except myself, but I am beyond frustrated right now! It's not the program's fault, but my own. 
I lost 1 pound this week. One. UGH! {Why yes, I did insert a picture of a glob of fat in my last post stating "still mad you only lost 1 pound" .... and yes, I am still mad! HA! I know... I shouldn't be!} C'mon though. 1 pound! In the "Biggest Loser" world, all the super over-weight people are losing HUGE numbers in the beginning. I am fully aware they spend 8+ hours a day working out like it's their new full-time job. And no, I'm not working out. Okay, so obviously that comparison SUCKS... but what I'm trying to say is... I. Have. Done. This. Before. I know how this is "suppose to work." I wanted to lose 20 lbs in 4 weeks. It's not going to happen. I feel like I'm failing and I want to pretend like "I just don't get it..."


I'm just frustrated. I know what I'm doing wrong. I know what I need to change and work on. I wish I wouldn't screw up and just DO IT. Like, UGH... I'm managing to screw up something SOO simple. Just eat it. Really, that's it.


Wake up: Eat
Pour up: Eat

Sit down: Eat
Stand up: Eat
Move around: Eat

Clean up: Eat
Faded.... {My hilariously poor attempt at a parody of 'Swimming Pools' by Kendrick Lamar.... yeah, just, never mind...}


Anyway. I'm not eating on time. I'm forgetting to eat. Mid-way through last week I saw I was measuring healthy fats incorrectly. I don't understand why my brain has turned into mush!! I never made these mistakes last time. {?!!!??!} I'm just really discouraged, but I know what you're thinking... 
"You {meaning me} know what mistakes you've made, so move forward, correct them, and be happy that you're still moving in the right direction." 
Yes, yes. That's all good and fine, but it doesn't change the fact that I'm wasting my own time. 

I need to get with it!!

2 comments:

  1. Lauren you will get to your goal! I have always said that moms lose part of their brains when the have babies. It will come back eventually!!! Keep plugging away!! I am so proud of you! Peggy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aweee!! Thanks Peggy <3 I completely agree... My memory and brain are gone. Every since I was pregnant and had "pregnancy brain" - I've never recovered. I still have this, like, fog. It's awful! Lol I'm glad I'm not the only one who has experienced this. I was getting kind of worried. Also happy to hear it comes back eventually! (;
      Thank you for the support. I really appreciate it! I miss you!!!!!!!

      Delete