Tuesday, May 13, 2014

New Dawn... New Day.




I've been so dreading this post, but it has to happen...


I weighed in yesterday morning annnnnnd... I gained 1/2 a pound. {213.5lbs}.

Womp Womp.

It's okay... I mean, it's not "okay," but I'M okay. I know exactly what I did wrong, what I did or didn't do, and how to remedy that for this week. This is my 6th weigh in and I can honestly say that I've been on point, working the program correctly and staying on track... until this past week. The burdens of life and the temptations were there just too... there. Tempting! 

I celebrated my 6th year Wedding Anniversary and my first Mother's Day. I just wanted to reward "celebrate" for myself, our love, our accomplishments! I slipped up. I went off program. I got busy. I failed to plan. I forgot to eat my meals. {I would either eat them wayyy too late or not at all.} I would be super hungry and sneak little bites here and there. Ugh.

 It just goes to show you that even after 35 days or so of making a new habit, trying to learn this new behavior, training my mind and my body to change... I still don't have it down. Eh. The important thing is not giving up. 



It's a new dawn, a new day. I'm just picking up where I left off and moving on. I forgot some meals yesterday after trying to get back on track, but I got busy. I was cleaning like a mad woman and kept putting eating off. This morning I was determined to do it right. I'm on track, on plan, and planning to stay that way. I've even been daydreaming contemplating getting on the treadmill and getting in a good sweat. I always think about it and how great it sounds, and just happen to never get around to it. Heh. 

As always, {my new catch phrase if you will...} I'm working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment