Thursday, May 8, 2014

I didn't forget!




  Woah, 2 posts in one week! Is this real life? Amazing...



I realized on Monday's post I failed to update my measurements. I did measure myself that night. I didn't forget... I just lost track of time and never got back on here to type it all out.


So...


Arms - 14.5"
Bust - 42.5"
Waist - 44"
Hips - 48.5"
Thighs - 27.5"

TA-DA! -5.5" (all over difference) from my last measurements on 4/21/14! {Measurements taken 5/5/14.} That is -9" {all over} since measuring myself for the first time on 4/9/14! Yay!

I finally lost some inches in my thighs and hips, which is why I can fit into my pants again! I'm so thrilled about these results. A lot of times people don't keep track of inches lost {they just know their pants get looser}. I think sometimes it can be more important to realize, acknowledge, and track these results when they make such a huge impact on the way you look and feel about your weight loss. Sometimes focusing on the numbers on a scale {whether they barely move or don't budge at all} gets discouraging. If you were to see you actually lost 3 inches on your hips and thighs, you'd probably be pretty happy/proud/enthusiastic about that and forget about that silly scale! Just a thought...


Hope everyone is having a good week and that you stay safe during the storms. Praying for more rain though! We need it...

No comments:

Post a Comment